A delicious, hearty soup made using an Instant Pot will remind you of home.
PREP TIME 10 minutes COOK TIME 1 hour TOTAL TIME 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 lbs of beef cube
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of Sofrito
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 packet of Sazon
- 4 cups of beef broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 can of corn
- Set the Instant Pot to Saute, and add the beef. Brown the meat.
- Add the sofrito, sazon, tomato sauce, diced tomato, beef broth salt, and pepper to the instant pot or instant pressure cooker.
- Secure the lid and set the valve to the pressure setting.
- Press Manual setting \ high pressure and set time for 45 minutes.
- Let it rest for at least 10 minutes before you quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and make sure that you don’t pass the maximum line that its shown in your instant pot cooker.
- Hit manual again, if you don’t have manual hit the soup button and set the time for about 15 minutes. The modern Instant Pots now have a Pressure Cook button.
- This will give you super tender veggies; please adjust to your preference.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes before releasing pressure.
Also available in: Español